The 2014 OCPRA Fall Workshop will boost your emotional intelligence and turbo-charge your career! Join us in Weatherford at Southwestern Oklahoma State University where David Suson, an electrical engineering by degree and public speaker by profession will share his expertise on this important topic. Learn more about David and the Fall Workshop.
As a result of this training you’ll:
- Enjoy greater buy-in and cooperation from others.
- Achieve greater control over your own emotional reactions.
- Increase your own personal productivity.
- Learn to problem-solve like a pro.
The Program Agenda includes:
- The definition of intelligence
- Self-awareness and emotional intelligence
- Self-control and managing emotions
- Attitude and motivation
- Social competency: Enhance your ability to understand and influence others
Public relations in the age of new media is a complicated game. The landscape is filled with opportunity and challenge.
The Oklahoma College Public Relations Association (OCPRA) provides superb networking opportunities for new and seasoned PR professionals — from both public and private institutions. We honor the creative imagination of our members and member institutions in their marketing and public relations efforts.
As the field of public relations has changed, so has OCPRA. Today we embrace into our ranks writers, designers, photographers, web developers, social media types, sports info specialists and event managers. Learn more about our relaxing annual summer conference, an informative fall luncheon and our exciting awards competition.